Join us on November 9th for an exclusive webinar about digital evaluation and proctoring
The past 2 years, digital evaluation and proctoring projects have been widely deployed in education institutions across the globe. IFCU and TestWe are organising an exclusive webinar on November 9th, at 4pm CET. Together with the inspiring testimony of the Faculty of Law of the University of Portugal, TestWe will share the best practices for deploying successful e-exams.
- November 9th, 2021
- 4-5pm CET, UTC 3-4pm et ECT 10-11 am
- Zoom platform (you’ll receive the webinar link one day before)
- 16h Welcome & introduction : Nicolas Vergier, Partnerships Manager, FIUC
- 16h05 Best practices for deploying successful e-exams : Rafaela Manes, Business Development Manager Portugal & Brazil, TestWe
- 16h15 Client testimonial : Ana Carolina Pontes, Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Portugal
- 16h45 Q&A
Moderated by Nicolas Vergier, Partnerships Manager, FIUC
Rafaela Manes Ana Carolina Pontes
I want to participate in the webinar!
Registration is free but required. The webinar link will be shared prior the event.